Skip to main content
- Coupling reactions between reduced intermediates of insensitive munitions compound analog 4-Nitroanisole, , Chemosphere
- Dynamic behavior of cortisol and cortisol metabolites in human eccrine sweat , , International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management
- Seasonal Variation of Water Quality in Unregulated Domestic Wells, , International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Abiotic reduction of insensitive munition compounds by sulfate green rust, , Environmental Chemistry
- Adsorption and oxidation of 3-nitro-1,2,4-triazole-5-one (NTO) and its transformation product (3-amino-1,2,4-triazole-5-one, ATO) at ferrihydrite and birnessite surfaces, , Environmental Pollution
- Evidence of anaerobic coupling reactions between reduced intermediates of 4-Nitroanisole, , Chemosphere
- Increasing Environmental Health Literacy through Contextual Learning in Communities at Risk, , International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Oxidation of Reduced Daughter Products from 2,4-dinitroanisole (DNAN) by Mn(IV) and Fe(III) Oxides, , Chemosphere
- Validation of Questionnaire Methods to Quantify Recreational Water Ingestion, , Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health
- Environmental fate of 14C radiolabeled 2,4-dinitroanisole (DNAN) in soil microcosms, , Environmental Science & Technology
- Sequential anaerobic-aerobic biodegradation of emerging insensitive munitions compound 3-nitro-1,2,4-triazole-5-one (NTO), , Chemosphere
- (Bio)transformation of 2,4-dinitroanisole (DNAN) in soils, , Journal of Hazardous Materials
- Continuous treatment of the insensitive munitions compound N-methyl-p-nitro aniline (MNA) in an upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) bioreactor, , Chemosphere
- Microbial toxicity and characterization of DNAN (bio)transformation product mixtures, , Chemosphere
- Nitrate reverses severe nitrite inhibition of anaerobic ammonium oxidation (Anammox) activity in continuously-fed bioreactors, , Environmental Science & Technology
- Sequential anaerobic-aerobic biodegradation of emerging insensitive munitions compound 3-nitro-1,2,4-triazol-5-one (NTO), , Chemosphere
- Zebrafish embryo toxicity of anaerobic biotransformation products from the insensitive munitions compound 2,4-dinitroanisole (DNAN), , Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
- Adsorption of novel insensitive munitions compounds at clay mineral and metal oxide surfaces, , Environmental Chemistry
- Biotransformation and degradation of the insensitive munition compound, 3-nitro-1,2,4-triazol-5-one (NTO), by soil bacterial communities, , Environmental Science & Technology
- Dimethyl sulfide in the Amazon rain forest, , Global Biogeochemical Cycles
- Assessment of swimmer behaviors on pool water ingestion, , Journal of Water and Health
- Dynamic balancing of isoprene carbon sources reflects photosynthetic and photorespiratory responses to temperature stress, , Plant Physiology
- Flower discrimination by pollinators in a dynamic chemical environment, , Science
, (6191), 1515
- Synthesis of 13C and 15N labeled 2,4-dinitroanisole, , Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals
- Complexation of trace organic contaminants with fractionated dissolved organic matter: Implications for mass spectrometric quantification, , Chemosphere
- Emissions of putative isoprene oxidation products from mango branches under abiotic stress, , J. Exp. Bot.
- Neural basis of a pollinator’s buffet: olfactory specialization and learning in the Manduca sexta moth, , Science
- Pathways of reductive 2,4-dinitroanisole (DNAN) biotransformation in sludge, , Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Phytogenic biosynthesis and emission of methyl acetate, , Plant Cell Environ.
- Concentration of trichloroethylene in breast milk and household water from Nogales, Arizona, , Env. Sci. Tech.
- Green leaf volatiles and oxygenated metabolite emission bursts from mesquite branches following light-dark transitions, , Photosynthesis Research
- Natural dissolved organic matter affects electrospray ionization during analysis of emerging contaminants by mass spectrometry, , Analytica Chimica Acta
- Quantifying PPCP interaction with dissolved organic matter in aqueous solution: Combined use of fluorescence quenching and tandem mass spectrometry, , Water Research
- Within-plant isoprene oxidation confirmed by direct emissions of oxidation products methyl vinyl ketone and methacrolein, , Global Change Biology
- Ecosystem-scale compensation points of gas-phase formic and acetic acid in the central Amazon, , Biogeosciences
- Phosphorylation of enkephalins: NMR and CD studies in aqueous and membrane-mimicking environments, , Chemical Biology & Drug Design
- Within-canopy sesquiterpene ozonolysis in Amazonia, , Journal of Geophysical Research Atmospheres
- Dynamic solution injection: A new method for preparing pptv-ppbv standard atmospheres of volatile organic compounds, , Atmos. Meas. Tech.
- Gas phase measurements of pyruvic acid and its volatile metabolites, , Env. Sci. Tech.
- Synthesis and structure of m-Terphenyl Thio-, Seleno- and Telluro-ethers, , J. Org. Chem.
- Volatile organic compound emissions from Larrea tridentata (creosotebush), , Atmos. Chem. Phys.
- Behavioral consequences of innate preferences and olfactory learning in hawkmoth-flower interactions, , Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA
- Floral trait associations in hawkmoth-specialized and mixed pollination systems: Datura wrightii and Agave spp. in the Sonoran Desert, , Communicative & Integrative Biol.
, [Link to File]
- Physical processes and real-time chemical measurement of the insect olfactory environment, , J. Chemical Ecology
- Structure and function of Dufour gland pheromones from the crazy ant Paratrechina longicornis, , J. Chemoecology
- Sugar synthesis from a gas phase formose reaction, , Astrobiology
- Drought effect on isoprene production and consumption in Biosphere 2 tropical rainforest, , Global Change Biology
- Formaldehyde in comets C/1995 O1 (Hale-Bopp), C/2002 T7 (LINEAR), and C/2001 Q4 (NEAT): Investigating the cometary origin of H2CO, , Astrophysical Journal
- Individual variation in alkaloid content of poison frogs of Madagascar (Mantella; Mantellidae), , J. Chemical Ecology
- Effect of elevated atmospheric CO2 on oviposition behavior in Manduca sexta moths, , Global Change Biology
- Effects of elevated CO2 concentration and drought on plant production and soil consumption of isoprene in a temperate and a tropical rainforest mesocosm, , Global Change Biology
- Volatile organic compounds as signals in a plant-herbivore system: electrophysiological responses in olfactory sensilla of the moth Cactoblastis cactorum, , Chemical Senses
- Microphysiometric Measurement of PAF Receptor Responses to Ginkgolides, , Helvetica Chimica Acta
- Conformational flexibility of ouabain and its biological implication: observations with ouabain 1,5,19- and 1,11,19-phosphates, , Biochemistry
- New hirsutane based sesquiterpenes from salt water cultures of a marine sponge-derived fungus and the terrestrial fungus Coriolus consors, , Tetrahedron
- A new polyketide, secocurvularin, from the salt water culture of a sponge derived fungus, , Tetrahedron Lett.
- Chloro polyketides from the cultured fungus (Aspergillus) separated from a marine sponge, , Tetrahedron Lett.
- Chloriolins A–C, chlorinated sesquiterpenes produced by fungal cultures separated from a Jaspis marine sponge, , J. Org. Chem.
- New nectriapyrones by salt water culture of a fungus separated from an indo-pacific sponge, , Tetrahedron Lett.
- The structures and stereochemistry of cytotoxic sesquiterpene quinones from Dactylospongia elegans, , Tetrahedron