ALEC Instrument Users

Users of ALEC facilities can be trained to operate particular instruments of interest to them. To independently operate a particular instrument you must have a “Driver’s License” issued by our lab for that instrument. To obtain a license you must:

  • (1) attend a training session (scheduled on as needed basis)
  • (2) pass an operator’s test on the instrument (you will have sufficient practice on the time instrument to hone your skills before the operator’s test).

Training sessions are scheduled each semester. Contact me if you are interested in learning to use orhganic mass spectrometry in your research.


UA Project Harvest Organic samples collection video